Come be inspired and motivated, and enjoy an enriching weekend for women in New Orleans, FestiGals Style! FestiGals is celebrating its fifth anniversary with an extraordinary professional and personal development program, opportunities to network with fabulous women, and great activities to experience New Orleans like a local. Here’s a quick overview of FestiGals 2015:
Thursday, June 11:
– Welcome Cocktail Reception at an exclusive location to begin your fun-filled weekend
Friday, June 12:
– Full day of personal and professional development with seminars, panels and discussions for women of all ages and interests
– “Heels on the Ground” Continental Breakfast with remarkable trailblazing women
– Power Luncheon with Keynote speaker
– Sip & Shop Evening with over 30 local vendors, culinary demos, cocktails and delectable tastings
Saturday, June 13:
– Crystal Hot Sauce Bloody Mary Mixer
– Bodacious Bras for a Cause Luncheon & Auction, featuring an inspiring speaker, fabulous bra art, silent auction and more!
– Complimentary registration in the Stiletto Sprint
– Stiletto Stroll Pre-party
– Stilettto Stroll Second-Line Parade & After Party with cocktails and party fare
Sunday, June 14:
– Hangover Hospital – refresh and regenerate, the party’s not over yet
– Saints & Sinners Brunch with New Orleans entertainment
Stay tuned for more details and make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive all the latest FestiGals updates.
To view past year’s Schedule of Events, visit our Archives.