FestiGals Empowerment Day
Full Day of Personal & Professional Development
Friday, June 12
Discover the keys to unlocking the most successful you with presentations by top-notch speakers whose knowledge and experience will inspire, motivate, and help you reach your highest potential- personally and professionally.
REGISTRATION IS $165 AND INCLUDES:
Breakfast presentation, keynote luncheon, choice of three featured seminars.
JW MARRIOTT, CANAL STREET
7:30 AM Heals on the Ground: Women Who Created a Storm of Change after Katrina with Anne Millings, Denise Thornton, and CouncilWoman LaToya Cantrell
9:30 AM Choose from three seminars:
- Workplace Journeys with Amy Landry, Jessica Rareshide, Debra W. Gould, and Sandra Lindquist, moderator
- Wrinkles to Ravishing with Dr. Kelly Burkenstock
- Self-Sabotage: The Journey from Why to Why Not with Karen Berg
10:45 AM Choose from three seminars:
- Money Matters: Tips for Being Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise with Mildred Dillon, Kemberley Washington, and Renee Pastor, moderator
- Turn Your Life from Fizzle to Sizzle to Stay Fabulous Forever with Melanie Young
- Culinary Panel with Peggy Scott Laborde, Poppy Tooker and friends
12:00 PM Luncheon with Keynote Speaker, with a Meet & Greet to follow
2:00 PM Choose from three seminars:
- One Woman’s Journey to Find her Passion with Anner Tuennerman of Tales of the Cocktail
- Intersecting Generations in your Personal & Professional Pursuits with Vicki Salemi
- Journey of a Musical Lifetime with Irma Thomas, the Soul Queen of New Orleans, and Jan Ramsey, Offbeat
3:00 PM Informal Speaker Exchange and Book Signing
4:00 PM Sip & Shop Networking Reception
Join us for this insightful day that’s sure to increase your professional performance, improve your personal well-being and sharpen your entrepreneurial skills!